Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

I'd like to give a little update. Levi is sitting up great now, that's not to say he doesn't fall over every now and then, but he's doing great. He also gets on all fours and rocks back and forth, I think he'll be crawling soon. His top two front teeth have broken through so he's got 4 visible teeth now. He's a sweet baby with a sweet smile.
Olivia is so much fun! She loves being sweet with Levi, she'll bring him toys, lay with him on a blanket and anything I do with her like tickle her or something fun, she wants me to do it to Levi too, she'll say, "Levi's turn!" She loves singing lately, she sings the ABC's, Jesus Loves Me, Deep and Wide, and Zacheus-those are the favorites. She can sing every line of Jesus loves me without messing up, I'll have to tape her and post it. What a blessing our kids are!

0 comments: